Master of Business Administration
The MBA program at AURO University enables the students to gain an understanding of the way businesses are driven towards growth so that they can become positive change agents at work. It instills, within the students, an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to go beyond academic management approaches. The program helps students recognize and anticipate opportunities in the business world, and ultimately transforms them from learners to leaders.
The MBA program at AURO University is intended to provide students with the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to make critical decisions in future, where they will lead teams and manage businesses. The MBA program is rigorous with a constantly evolving curriculum, teaching students how to work more effectively and efficiently, with greater creativity at the workplace – attributes that successful companies not only look for while recruiting, but also reward through promotions.
Duration: 2 Years
- Students learn to apply cutting-edge management concepts to real, relevant and live business problems.
- It instills within students an entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to recognize and anticipate opportunity.
- Rigorous program with constantly evolving curriculum approved by academic and industry experts on board.
- Extensive industry engagement opportunities in terms of internships, live projects and distinguished guest speakers from industry.
- Integral & transformational approach to managing business with strong focus on value based management education.
- Gain the knowledge, skills and attributes needed to make critical decisions as future business leaders and managers.
- Work more effectively, efficiently and with greater creativity in the workplace.
- Ability to go beyond academic management approaches.
- Develop an ethical perspective among students regarding problems and challenges faced by businesses.
- Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 OR 10+2+4) from a recognized University / Institute in India or abroad, with a minimum of 50% marks.
- In case the Bachelor’s degree is received from abroad, an equivalence certificate issued from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) must be attached with the application form.
- Students expecting their results may also apply for provisional admission subject to the fact that their aggregate score in Bachelor Degree Examination shall be a minimum of 50% marks.
- Valid score on either of the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by the All India Management Association OR Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs OR Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAT) OR XAT conducted by XLRI OR Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Applications will be shortlisted based on:
- Past academic credentials.
- Valid score on either the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET) conducted by Government of Gujarat OR Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by the All India Management Association OR Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs OR Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAT) OR XAT conducted by XLRI OR Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Completion of Application Form, including Statement of Purpose.
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview