Bachelor of Business Administration
The Bachelor of Business Administration Degree program is a 3-year full-time program, which provides knowledge, understanding, and in depth comprehension of all business and management disciplines. The distinguishing feature of the program is the applied and realistic nature of delivery and its relevance to real-world business situations and its applications. With more hands-on learning, the students enter the real-world with more practical knowledge and experiences.
The overall aim of the program is to provide students with a thorough grounding in theoretical and practical aspects of business and allied courses. The program provides a wide array of preferences corresponding to different career choices with high expected returns in terms of professional and vocational relevance.
Duration: 4 Years
- Students learn to apply cutting-edge management concepts to real, relevant and live business problems.
- Integral and Transformational Learning for future leaders
- Knowledge and understanding of all business and management disciplines
- Live projects, simulations and industrial visits
- Diverse Course Specializations with focus on developing an entrepreneurial mindset
- 24×7 academic support with a fully equipped digital and on-campus libraries
- Technical support through the dedicated ERP system
- Eminent faculty experts – in-house and visiting
- Contemporary and innovative pedagogy and curriculum
- Peer-to-peer learning opportunities
- Develops business acumen with a blend of entrepreneurship
- Broadens student awareness and understanding of the challenges in a global economy
- Supports development of the student’s capability to analyse business phenomena effectively and efficiently in a simulated environment
- Makes the students proficient in functional, managerial knowledge and skills
- Helps develop sound decision-making abilities and an analytical approach
- Aids the students demonstrate leadership skills with social sensitivity
- Successful completion of Class XII (10+2) or equivalent examination in any stream with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade.
- Students appearing for their Class XII examination will be given provisional admissions based on their Class X performance.
- In case the student has received the Class XII certificate from abroad or has been an IB student and has received IB diploma an equivalence certificate issued from Association of Indian Universities (AIU) must be attached with the application form.
- For BBA 2nd Year Lateral Entry – Successful completion of First Year of BBA / BMS / BBS from a recognized University with minimum 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade.
- Applications will be shortlisted based on:
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Score of Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) and / or any National Level Test conducted by any management school in India are also considered for application / selection process
- Personal Interview.