Master of Law
With an aim of growth of the School of Law in its impact and size, and to stimulate the academic environment intellectually, the Centre for Post Graduate Legal Studies has been established to conduct the Post Graduate Courses in Law, and to equip the Law graduates with the dynamism to comprehensively understand the fast changing legal scenario all around. The center is established as per the UGC Notification no. D.0 No. 5-1/99(CPP- II) Dated 18th January 2013 and offers one year LLM Degree program with two specializations, and also LLM, in accordance with the UGC guidelines. It will be run by qualified, experienced and dedicated teaching staff who would contribute in the transformation of a student as a global leader in the field of Law. The faculty members associated with the center will also be working towards planning and executing the activities like workshops, seminars and training programs to imbibe the expertise and to enhance the skills of the beneficiaries of the center.
- Constitutional & Administrative Law [10 seats]
- LLM (10 Seats)
Duration: 1 Year
- Dynamic curriculum to cater to the needs of industry, academics and the field of litigation.
- Organization of Workshops, training sessions, guest lectures and seminars as an integral part of the delivery method for the development of skills.
- More credits than recommended by UGC are offered.
- Wide choice of the optional subjects
- One trimester dedicated to the dissertation to ensure the quality of the research writing.
- Students will be industry ready
- Students will develop a sharp research skills
- Due to wide range of elective subjects, students will develop in-depth understanding of diverse fields
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in Law (3 year or 5 year degree) with at-least 50% marks.
- Have the score of CLAT/LSAT exam conducted on the all India basis for the admission in LLM Program
- Shall appear before the interview Panel formed by the Center.
- Admission according to the merit list made on the basis of the test scores and the interview.
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Personal Interview.