The Bachelor of Arts Degree program anchored at the School provides knowledge and understanding. The institute allows students to explore a miscellaneous branch of learning while enhancing their critical thinking and communication skills. The Bachelor of Arts program was designed to provide world-class education to discerning students on subjects within the liberal arts, humanities, social sciences, languages and culture, and fine arts.
Whereas the core and foundation courses’ fundamental goal is to foster within students a spirit of investigation and openness to compounded perspectives, the Specialization Courses allow students to delve deeper into an area of their choice of specialization in all liberal arts disciplines.
The distinguishing feature of the program is to bestride the interests of the students in distinct disciplines and to identify the areas of confluence between them. The syllabi are designed keeping in mind their national and international compatibility to keep our students abreast with the latest development across the globe without being uprooted from native traditions.
The programme would be mainly taught by in-house faculty and internationally renowned foreign scholars and writers. In addition, it would provide opportunities for students to connect with faculty/students from other countries and do collaborative research-related activities.
Through practical and theoretical learning opportunities, AURO University programmes assist students in reaching their full potential and having a prosperous future. Internships within the program allow students to study from some of the top names in the industry while also gaining practical experience. The potential for advancement is limitless here. In addition, our excellent faculty teaches current trends to ensure students have a modern education to become industry leaders. Our commitment to providing education via a comprehensive learning experience drives AURO University to become one of the top psychology colleges in Gujarat.
Duration: 3 Years
- Students exchange programme.
- International Summer schools in European countries.
- Opportunities to work in international collaborative research projects.
- International internships: to test the acquired learning in real time situations.
- Participation in Literary and Cultural Festivals.
- Workshops by international faculties on writing research papers
- A minimum of 50% marks in class 12th examination or equivalent national or international exam is required for admission. The criteria for selection are based on the performance of class 12th examination, entrance test, and personal interview. Students appearing for class 12th examination will be given provisional admission.
Applications will be shortlisted based on:
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Personal Interview.