Bachelor of Arts Degree program for 4 years continues with the strengths of the 3-year BA program and shall be an uninterrupted expansion of the same. The 4th Year would be a post-graduate diploma program, which would seek to empower the learners in the domain of knowledge, skill and perspective. Research and scholarship in inter-disciplinary areas would be an integral part of the extension. The courses offered under the extension would be highly specialized and will go beyond the three-year undergraduate curriculum with innovations in content, delivery, and structure.
The syllabi are designed keeping in mind its national and international compatibility so as to keep our students abreast with the latest development across the globe, without being uprooted from native traditions. The programme would be majorly taught both by in house faculty and internationally renowned foreign scholars and writers. It would provide opportunities for students to connect with faculties/students from other countries and do collaborative research related activities.
Duration: 4 Years
- Students exchange programme.
- International Summer schools in European countries.
- Opportunities to work in international collaborative research projects.
- International internships: to test the acquired learning in real time situations.
- Participation in Literary and Cultural Festivals.
- Workshops by international faculties on writing research papers
- A minimum of 50% marks in class 12th examination or equivalent national or international exam is required for admission. The criteria for selection are based on the performance of class 12th examination, entrance test, and personal interview. Students appearing for class 12th examination will be given provisional admission.
Applications will be shortlisted based on:
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Personal Interview.