The events industry is integral to cities, regions and countries and our Event Management program will enable the students to develop specialized skills and knowledge in the thriving events sector. Students will gain a strong foundation in events management and apply theory to practice by engaging in practical events management. Through live case-studies and being immersed in real event design and delivery, students will experience an innovative and creative approach to your learning. This program prepares students to enter an exciting and vibrant industry encompassing conferences and exhibitions, cultural and sporting events, festivals and personal events. They study how these are planned, managed and evaluated.
Program will have collaboration with the best event management company in India where students will go for internship. We have industry partners who will help us deliver modules, allowing you to draw upon their wealth of practitioner experience in business, and we provide the opportunity to study and become engaged with numerous events that take place regionally.
Duration: 1 Year
- Understanding of the core elements of the industry and the skills required for efficient management
- Course content and structure dynamically designed by industry experts to meet the industry requisites
- Experiential learning through industrial visits, field trips, site visits and expert guest lectures from prominent industry experts
- Understanding the complexities and challenges of operations through case studies, live events, presentations, problem solving exercises, etc
- Exposure of real life working through a three-months paid internship with Wizkraft MIME
- Understanding the management essentials and multi-disciplinary nature of the industry
- Demonstrating competencies, leadership skills, effective communication and analytical skills required for the industry
- Networking with event organizers and other employers
- Developing competencies for entrepreneurial start-ups
- Demonstration of professional behavior and competencies in event management
- Successful completion of Class XII (10+2) or equivalent examination in any stream with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade. Students expecting their results by July 2022 may also apply for provisional admission.
- Students appearing for their Class XII examination will be given provisional admissions based on their Class X performance.
- In case the student has received the Class XII certificate from abroad or has been an IB student and has received an IB diploma an equivalence certificate issued from the Association of Indian University (AIU) must be attached with the application form.
Applications will be shortlisted based on:
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Personal Interview.