Master Of Science Information Technology
Master of Science (Information Technology) in School of IT at AURO University opens the door for fresh aspirants to lead into the era of Information Technology as to become one of the finest architects of technology with their highly technical skill set in today’s fastest growing pitch of worldwide business industries.
MSc.-IT is a concrete program designed for students who intent for professional career in Information Technology. The course structure has been prudently designed to guide the student from basic concepts and train them up to the recent advanced technological practices in the industries. Imparting the latest required technical skill set through hands-on in the Hi-tech IT laboratories experiences are the highlights at every stage of the program and to bring awareness to the future prospects in the IT world.
Duration: 2 Years
- To equip students with an integrated High-skill set that will allow them to develop their professional careers in Information Technology.
- To prepare students with the theoretical and practical knowledge that is necessary to enable them to understand the design of complex computer applications.
- The program trains students to acquire the latest skills and build their future capabilities using world-class technology.
- Skills to work with higher end applications on complex network technologies, ability to analyze, design and develop software.
- Develop confidence in providing better IT Solutions for current issues and challenges faced by any business industries.
- Qualities imparted as expertise to become proficient IT Entrepreneurs.
- To enhance IT Potential to become the professional leaders in IT Industries.
- Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) from a recognized University / Institute in India or abroad, with a minimum of 50% marks.
- In case the Bachelor’s degree received from abroad, an equivalence certificate issued from Association of Indian University (AIU) must be attached with the application form.
- Student expecting their results by July 2021 may also apply for provisional admission subject to the fact that their aggregate score in Bachelor Degree Examination shall be a minimum of 50% marks.
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Entrance Test.
- Personal Interview.