Money Management Developing Financial Literacy
The Online Short Term Certificate Courses from School of Business, AURO University will prepare you help you develop essential life skills and face challenges , whether you’re looking to advance your career, considering graduate school, experimenting with entrepreneurship, reconnoitering your family business or generally seeking to know about the basic skill sets required to be ready for business and corporate set-ups.
“Should I take an online class?” It’s a question many people across age groups are asking today as they look for opportunities to acquire new skills or advance their career. If you’re among those wondering whether taking an online class is the right fit for you, here’s what you should know before deciding to apply. Online Classes Can:
- Offer flexible scheduling and added convenience
- Be just as rigorous as in-person classes
- Allow you to learn at your own pace
- Call for you to flex your tech skills
- Grow your network
School of Business as a part of its efforts to provide such online interventions is providing following courses on online mode:
- Money management – Developing financial literacy
- Professional Communication – Influencing and Persuading
- Family Business & Entrepreneurship
- Supply Chain and Blockchain Technology in Retail Industry
These courses are open for any candidate whosoever is interested in pursuing the mentioned skillsets in relevant areas and even enhance their employability through these courses. The courses can be taken either singularly or pursued in combination depending on the choice of the candidate. School of Business, AURO University welcomes all participants to this unique opportunity of online learning experience.