Master of Business Administration
Master of Business Administration program at AURO University allows students to gain an understanding of the way businesses are run so that they can become positive change agents in their work and life. It instils within students an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to go beyond academic management approaches. The program helps students recognize and anticipate opportunity.
The MBA program at AURO University allows students to gain an understanding of the way businesses are run so
that they can become positive change agents in their work and life. It instils within students an entrepreneurial
spirit and the ability to go beyond academic management approaches. The program helps students recognize and
The MBA at AURO University is intended to provide students with the knowledge, skills and attributes needed to
make critical decisions in the future, where they will lead teams and manage businesses. Students learn not just
theory, but how to apply cutting-edge concepts to real, relevant and live business problems.
The MBA program is rigorous with a constantly evolving curriculum, teaching students how to work more
effectively, efficiently and with greater creativity in the work place - attributes that successful companies not only
look for while recruiting, but also reward through promotions.
Knowledge and Understanding
- Basic underlyingconcept and general issues arising in business and management.
- Quantitative techniques and analytical skills relevant to business and management.
- Basic understanding of fundamentals principles in Business economics.
- Application of information technology within management.
- Knowledge and understanding of organisations and their management in the changing environment.
- Fundamental concepts of financial accounting and financial management.
- Knowledge of statistics and computing.
- Understanding of marketing principles, practices and policies.
- A deeper, more specialised knowledge and understanding of optional areas in any one of the following
department: Accounting & Finance, Marketing Management or Human Resource Management.
Cognitive (Thinking) Skills
- Acquire literacy skills as well as quantitative and information technology (IT) skills for data analysis and
- Conduct effective communication, oral and written, using a wide range of media which are widely used in
business, including preparation and presentation of business reports.
- Plan, structure and conduct individual or group assignments effectively.
- Develop interpersonal skills of effective listening, negotiating, persuasion and presentation.
- Engage in critical and analytical thinking appreciate self-awareness, openness and sensitivity to diversity in
terms of people, cultures, business and management issues.
- Understanding the nature and working of business organisation.
- Writing of reports involving data presentation and analysis.
- Communicate ideas effectively.
- Effectively utilising statistical software packages.
- Work independently and to manage time efficiently.
Eligibility for Admission
A minimum of 50% marks in Undergraduate examination is required to make an application for admission. The candidate must have a valid score on either the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET) or MAT / CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA / GMAT. The criteria for selection are based on the performance on the undergraduate examination, personal interview, and proficiency in English language. Program Structure → Program Fee →