- Prof. Kalpesh Chaudhari’s paper ‘Audio-video Translation: For new audience, with new technology’, got published in the UGC approved Multidisciplinary International E-research Journal ‘Research Journey’ with 6.261 Impact Factor ISSN: 2348-7143
- Prof. Kalpesh Chaudhari’s paper titled ‘Potential of Audiovisual Translation as profession’ will be published in the UGC approved and peer reviewed journal
Achievements (Faculty )
- Prof. Shyam Parekh, Prof. Jumana Shah and Prof. Paras Jha jointly organized Gujarat Literature Festival – the biggest literature festival of Gujarat in Baroda from January 18-20, 2019.
- Prof. Kalpesh Chaudhari was invited as a Resource Person for National Seminar – Trends in Translation Study at SSGM College, Kopargaon, Ahmedanagar, Maharashtra from 23-24 January, 2019 where he also read a paper titled ‘Audio-video Translation: For new audience, with new technology’
- Prof. Kalpesh Chaudhari presented a paper titled ‘Media’s role in challenging precarity of indigenous people in India’ in “Challenging Precarity: International Seminar” at AURO University, Surat from January 27-29, 2019
- Prof. Kalpesh Chaudhari presented a paper titled ‘Impact of New Media on Journalistic Writing’ in a National Seminar on ELT organised by the Department of English, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat on February 12, 2019.
- Prof. Kalpesh Chaudhari presented a paper titled ‘Potential of Audiovisual Translation as profession’ in ICBIS 2019 – two-day International Conference on Business, Innovation & Sustainability from March 1-2, 2019.
- Prof. Kalpesh Chaudhari attended a three-day residential Faculty Transformation Program organized by AURO University, Surat on January 4-6, 2019.
- Prof. Kalpesh Chaudhari attended a two-day national seminar on ‘Critical Traditions of India’ organized by Sahitya Akademi in collaboration with AURO
- Dhruv Lad of First Year BA JMC won first prize in the photography competition ‘Shutterbug’ held in Jai Hind College Mumbai in December 2018.