Integrated Master of Science Information Technology in School of Information Technology at AURO University opens the door for fresh aspirants to be leaders in the era of Information Technology and become one of the finest application creators through advance technologies inculcated with highly technical skill set implemented in the contemporary business industries.
Integrated Master of Science Information Technology is an intensive program designed for students who aim high at professional career in Information Technology. The course structure flow has been cautiously designed in integrating five years to guide the student from basic concepts from Bachelors three years till two years of Masters to train them up to the recent advance technological practices in the industries. Imparting the latest required technical skill set through hands-on in the Hi-tech IT laboratories experiences is emphasized at every stage of the program and brings awareness to the future prospects in the modern IT world.
Duration: 5 Years
- To equip students with an integrated High-skill set that will allow them to develop their professional careers in Information Technology.
- To prepare students with the theoretical and practical knowledge that is necessary to enable them to understand the design of complex computer applications.
- To acquire the latest skills and build their future capabilities using world-class technology.
- To import skills to work with higher-end applications on complex network technologies, ability to analyze, design and develop software.
- To develop confidence in providing better Information Technology solutions for current issues and challenges faced by industry.
- To develop qualities and develop expertise to become proficient Information Technology entrepreneurs.
- After completion of three years of B.Sc.IT student can discontinue for further M.Sc.IT from integrated program.
- Direct Admission to 2-years M. Sc. IT-Integrated is not permissible.
- Successful completion of Class XII (10+2) or equivalent examination in any stream with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade. Students expecting their results by July 2021 may also apply for provisional admission. Students appearing for their Class XII examination will be given provisional admissions based on their Class X performance.
- In case the student has received the Class XII certificate from abroad or has been an IB student and has received IB diploma an equivalence certificate issued from Association of Indian University (AIU) must be attached with the application form.
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Entrance Test.
- Personal Interview.