Integrated M. Sc. — Microbiology is a five-year integrated programme imparts comprehensive knowledge to the students in various areas of microbiology to meet the demand of industry & academia. The course work includes core microbiology and interdisciplinary subjects combined with essential multiple laboratory programs and a research project. A multidisciplinary approach is the essence of the programme, which is achieved by offering open electives. The students will be introduced to the fundamental research on physiology, biochemistry, cell biology, evolution and ecology. Integrated M. Sc. — Microbiology programme enlightens students with the evolutionary relationships between microbes and their habitats. In addition, the programme also prepares the students to develop a sense of identification towards the agents of infectious diseases and devise ways to combat them.
Career path you can choose after the course
- Cell Biologist
- Lab Technician
- Scientific Officer
- Content Writer
- Successful Completion of class XII (10 +2) or equivalent examination in (PCM / PCB) with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade. Students expecting their result in July 2020 may also apply for provisional admission.
- In case the students have received the class XII certificate from abroad or has been an IB student and has been received, an IB diploma an equivalent certificate issued from Association of Indian University (AIU) must be attached with application form.
Applications will be shortlisted based on:
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Score of any Under GraduateNational Level Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview.