1. The workshop was organised on NAAC – Process, Procedures and Systems.
2. Vice-Chancellor, Dean Academics, Registrar, and Controller of Examinations, HOD’s, all faculties and Heads of Administrative Staff attended it.
3. Dr. B.S. Madhukar, Advisor, NAAC was the facilitator for the workshop.
4. He explaine process of Accreditation, New Methodology of Accreditation i.e., more objective, quantitative and student -centric.
5. The establishment of IQAC was discussed in this workshop. It was followed by active participation and discussion by the participants
In the end, it was resolved that the University will prepare itself and go for accreditation by the following NAAC procedure.