A meeting for the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding between AURO University and Kyung Hee University (Korea) was held on 26th August, 2018 at 10:00 am in the Board Room Vision. The meeting lasted for around one hour.
Before the signing off the MoU, Dean Academics, Prof Rohit Singh briefed the visitors on the Vision, Mission & Core Values of AURO University and its future plan of action. Prof Jung Sup Kim also provided insight into Kyung Hee University.
The MoU was signed by Prof Jung Sup Kim, Secretary General, Kyung Hee University and Prof Avadhesh Kumar Singh (Provost, AURO University) in the presence of faculty members and students of AURO University and Prof Kim Do Young(PhD) Director – Korean Studies, Korea Foundation Visiting Professor.
The following were the outcomes of the MoU signing:
• To find out areas of collaborations with Kyung Hee University
• To foster and promote academic relationship between AURO University and Kyung Hee University
• Director, International Relations, Kyung Hee University would visit AURO University soon to find out the modalities for future academic transactions.
• Heads of all the Schools of AURO University to come up with ideas to forge this relationship.
• To start a short functional course on Korean language studies so as to make students aware of the Korean language and culture