The education one receives paves the path and sets the direction that the individual takes his/her life. Though it is certain that the standard education one receives today enables the individual to pursue his/her dreams, and interests and be successful professionally.
The subtheme group will focus on several important areas that include:
- Include spiritual values in the academic curriculum
- Incorporate service-based activities in schools, colleges, and workplaces
- Teach people about inspiring and successful individuals who set the right examples
- Make counseling and mindfulness activities (yoga, meditation, etc.) available at schools and the workplace
- Educate citizens about the heritage and ancient cultures of their country / region
- Teach from a very early age about moral responsibilities in society
- Stress on inclusiveness and acceptance gave the plurality in races, religions, faiths, traditions, genders, disabilities, etc.
- Stress the significance of every being in creation; treat animals and nature with respect
- Promote student activities that build respect and care for persons with disabilities, girls, marginalized populations, animals, and nature.
- Global citizenship