Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration Degree program provides knowledge, understanding and coverage of all business and management disciplines. The distinguishing feature of the program is the applied and realistic nature of delivery and its relevance to the real world business situations and its applications.
The Bachelor of Business Administration Degree program is a 3-year full time program, which provides knowledge,
understanding and coverage of all business and management disciplines. The overall aim of the program is to
provide students with a thorough grounding in theoretical and practical aspects of business and allied courses. The
distinguishing feature of the BBA program at AURO University is the applied and realistic nature of delivery and its
relevance to the real world business situations and its applications.The program provides a wide array of
preferences corresponding to different career choices with high expected returns in terms of professional and
The degree program aims:
- To provide students with a relevant theoretical and practical knowledge of business organisations.
- To develop students critical analysis of and reflection upon business issues & situations.
- To develop their ability to analyse business phenomena effectively and efficiently in simulated environment.
- To develop students adaptability and flexibility of approach and ability to initiate and respond positively &
appropriately to change.
- To prepare students for a career in business or allied fields and develop their capability to contribute to society
- To enhance students lifelong learning skills, soft and peoples skills for personal development.
Eligibility for Admission
Applications will be shortlisted based on:
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Score of Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) and / or any National Level Test conducted by any management school in India are also considered for application / selection process
- Personal Interview.
Program Structure → Program Fee →
- Successful completion of Class XII (10+2) or equivalent examination in any stream with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade. Students expecting their results by July 2017 may also apply for provisional admission.
- Students appearing for their Class XII examination will be given provisional admissions based on their Class X performance.