Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration Degree program provides knowledge, understanding and coverage of all business and management disciplines. The distinguishing feature of the program is the applied and realistic nature of delivery and its relevance to the real world business situations and its applications.
The Bachelor of Business Administration Degree program is a 3-year full time program, which provides knowledge,
understanding and coverage of all business and management disciplines. The overall aim of the program is to
provide students with a thorough grounding in theoretical and practical aspects of business and allied courses. The
distinguishing feature of the BBA program at AURO University is the applied and realistic nature of delivery and its
relevance to the real world business situations and its applications.The program provides a wide array of
preferences corresponding to different career choices with high expected returns in terms of professional and
The degree program aims:
- To provide students with a relevant theoretical and practical knowledge of business organisations.
- To develop students critical analysis of and reflection upon business issues & situations.
- To develop their ability to analyse business phenomena effectively and efficiently in simulated environment.
- To develop students adaptability and flexibility of approach and ability to initiate and respond positively &
appropriately to change.
- To prepare students for a career in business or allied fields and develop their capability to contribute to society
- To enhance students lifelong learning skills, soft and peoples skills for personal development.
Knowledge and Understanding
- Basic underlyingconcept and general issues arising in business and management.
- Quantitative techniques and analytical skills relevant to business and management.
- Basic understanding of fundamentals principles in Business economics.
- Application of information technology within management.
- Knowledge and understanding of organisations and their management in the changing environment.
- Fundamental concepts of financial accounting and financial management.
- Knowledge of statistics and computing.
- Understanding of marketing principles, practices and policies.
- A deeper, more specialised knowledge and understanding of optional areas in any one of the following
department: Accounting & Finance, Marketing Management or Human Resource Management.
Cognitive (Thinking) Skills
- Acquire literacy skills as well as quantitative and information technology (IT) skills for data analysis and
- Conduct effective communication, oral and written, using a wide range of media which are widely used in
business, including preparation and presentation of business reports.
- Plan, structure and conduct individual or group assignments effectively.
- Develop interpersonal skills of effective listening, negotiating, persuasion and presentation.
- Engage in critical and analytical thinking appreciate self-awareness, openness and sensitivity to diversity in
terms of people, cultures, business and management issues.
- Understanding the nature and working of business organisation.
- Writing of reports involving data presentation and analysis.
- Communicate ideas effectively.
- Effectively utilising statistical software packages.
- Work independently and to manage time efficiently.
Eligibility for Admission
A minimum of 50% marks in class 12th examination or equivalent national or international exam board is required
to make an application for admission. The criterion for selection is based on the performance qualifying
examination, personal interview and proficiency in English language.
Program Structure → Program Fee →