BBA + PG Diploma Financial Markets (3 + 1) Years
BBA + Post Graduate Diploma In Financial Market
BBA +1 year PGDFM program provides knowledge, understanding and coverage of all business and management disciplines and is geared towards providing specialized knowledge related to Financial Markets in the Final year. The overall aim of the program is to provide students with a thorough grounding in theoretical and practical aspects of business and allied courses. The program provides a wide array of preferences corresponding to different career choices with high expected returns in terms of professional and vocational relevance.
BBA +1 year PGDFM program is a 4 year program with the objective of developing professionals deeply interested in exploring financial markets as a career option. While during the three year duration, academic support shall be provided by eminent Faculty experts from various fields, the uniqueness of the program lies in its extensive use of market professionals as resource persons for the final year. Apart from sound grounding in academic concepts pertaining to the capital markets, the participants will get a chance to interact with senior regulatory officials, executives of exchanges, leading merchant bankers and foreign institutional investors. Pedagogy for the program comprises classroom teaching, case studies, panel discussions, presentations and visits to national and overseas financial centers. Skills development has been given special emphasis by providing simulated live market conditions, trading and investment software so that the students are market ready.
Duration: 3 + 1 Years
- Integral and Transformational Learning for future leaders
- Knowledge and understanding of all business and management disciplines
- Live projects and field visits
- Diverse Course Specializations
- 24×7 Academic support with a fully equipped digital library & Technical Student support through VLE and Nemesis
- Eminent faculty experts – in house and visiting
- Contemporary and Innovative Pedagogy and curriculum
- Peer learning
- MOU with BSE Brokers’ forum for development of course curriculum and internship and placement assistance
- Successful completion of Class XII (10+2) or equivalent examination in any stream with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade. Students expecting their results by July 2019 may also apply for provisional admission.
- Students appearing for their Class XII examination will be given provisional admissions based on their Class X performance.
- In case the student has received the Class XII certificate from abroad or has been an IB student and has received IB diploma an equivalence certificate issued from Association of Indian University (AIU) must be attached with the application form.
- For BBA 2nd Year Lateral Entry – Successful completion of First Year of BBA / BMS / BBS from a recognized University with minimum 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade. Students expecting their results by July 2019 may also apply for provisional admission.
Applications shall be shortlisted on the basis of:
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Score of Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) and / or any National Level Test conducted by any management school in India are also considered for application / selection process
- Personal Interview.