- Developing academic ability for a career in management & entrepreneurial venture in the hospitality industry
- Developing understanding of the hospitality industry and its global environment
- Developing effective communication and presentation skills
- Analyze the needs and expectations of hospitality consumers and implementing strategies to create delight
- Improving the quality of the service encounter and its impact on the hospitality consumer and the service provider
- Opportunity for International Paid Internship in third year of the program
- Experience real life hospitality skills at in-campus training hotel
- Unique curriculum designed to meet needs of the contemporary hospitality industry
- Opportunity to participate in national level competition
- Develop competencies for entrepreneurial start-ups
Applications will be shortlisted based on:
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Scores of Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) and / or NCHM JEE conducted by National Council of and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) and / or and / or any National Level Test conducted by any college in India are also considered for application / selection process
- Personal Interview.
- Successful completion of Class XII (10+2) or equivalent examination in any stream with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade. Students expecting their results by July 2019 may also apply for provisional admission.
- In case the student has received the Class XII certificate from abroad or has been an IB student and has received IB diploma an equivalence certificate issued from Association of Indian University (AIU) must be attached with the application form.