Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management (Hotel Management)
School of Hospitality Management, AURO University is one of the best hotel management institution imparting hospitality management / hotel management courses in Gujarat which is distributed over eight semesters during a 4-year full time schedule.
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management degree (Hotel Management) has been designed by AURO University to create professionals for the hospitality and hotel industry in India and globally.
The Bachelor of Science degree in Hospitality Management (Hotel Management) prepares students to become successful individuals in the hospitality / hotel business. Hotel operations and departmental training, while critical, do not dominate the program as is the case in most hospitality / hotel management programs in the country. The focus is on creating managers who can think beyond the traditional with a focus on intra-organizational management, understanding industry trends through research, and running a business by implementing critical thinking and elements of problem solving. These critical thinking skills are especially important when dealing with key areas of hospitality / hotel management, which include dealing with diversity.
Applications will be shortlisted based on:
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Scores of Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) and / or NCHM JEE conducted by National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) and / or and / or any National Level Test conducted by any hotel management college in India are also considered for application / selection process
- Personal Interview.
Program Structure → Program Fee →
- Successful completion of Class XII (10+2) or equivalent examination in any stream with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade. Students expecting their results by July 2017 may also apply for provisional admission.
- Students appearing for their Class XII examination will be given provisional admissions based on their Class X performance.