The School of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences at AURO University offers Integrated MA course. The Integrated MA programme is offered with a provision to exit after 3 years with BA degree. This programme is designed with an integrated approach to combine theories, practices, and experiential learning to have a broader understanding of the global world. The aim of this programme is to inculcate the ability to think creatively, reflexively and critically, which would give learners a glimpse of the career prospects and further research training in their chosen area of studies. Interdisciplinary courses Seminars would be regular feature of this programme in order to provide students a rigorous training and also to create an opportunity to meet international writers, critics, and thinkers. Experiential learning would form a main component of its pedagogical transactions.
The syllabus is designed keeping in mind its national and international compatibility so as to keep our students abreast with the latest development across the globe, without being uprooted from native traditions.
The programme would be taught both by in house faculty and internationally renowned foreign scholars and writers. It would provide opportunities for students to connect with faculties/students from other countries and do collaborative research related activities.
Duration: 5 years
- Students exchange programme.
- International Summer schools in European countries.
- Opportunities to work in international collaborative research projects.
- International internships: to test the acquired learning in real time situations.
- Participation in Literary and Cultural Festivals.
- Workshops by international faculties on writing research papers
- A minimum of 50% marks in class 12th examination or equivalent national or international exam is required for admission. The criteria for selection are based on the performance of class 12th examination, entrance test, and personal interview. Students appearing for class 12th examination will be given provisional admission.
Applications will be shortlisted based on:
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Personal Interview.