- Understanding the concepts of finance, accounting, laws, policies related to commerce and business management.
- Graduating with professional certificate to have an edge getting placement / qualifying competitive exams.
- Familiarity in accounting and commerce offers a candidate an aptitude and ability to comprehend and scrutinize financial reports and their future relevance with respect to industry.
- Enhance student’s proficiency in understanding trade and industry and current scenario
Applications will be shortlisted based on:
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Personal Interview.
- Successful Completion of class XII (10 +2) or equivalent examination in any stream with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade.
- Students expecting their result in July 2018 may also apply for provisional admission.
- In case the students has received the class XII certificate from abroad or has been an IB student and has been received an IB diploma an equivalent certificate issued from Association of
Indian University (AIU) must be attached with application form.
- Personal Interview