Research is one of the principles of academic transactions of AURO University for contributing to the process of creation of knowledge. The objectives of the University state:
- to carry out teaching and research and to offer continuing education programmes;
- to create centres of excellence for research and development and for sharing knowledge and its application;
- to provide consultancy to the industry and public organizations
Also, below are the powers and functions of the University, supporting research and related collaborative activities:
- to sponsor and undertake research and programme in fields of science, technology, humanities, social sciences, education, management, commerce, law, pharmacy, healthcare and any other allied areas;
- to undertake research and to obtain registration in respect of such research in the nature of patents, design rights and such or similar rights with the competent authorities;
- to maintain linkages and collaborate with educational or other institutions in any part of the world having objects wholly or partially similar to those of the University, through exchange of students, researchers, faculty and staff and generally in such manner as may be conducive to their common objects;
- to develop and maintain relationships with faculty, researchers, administrators and domain experts in science, technology, humanities, social sciences, education, management, law, commerce, pharmacy, healthcare and allied area for achieving the objects of the University
Keeping these objectives in view, AURO University has launched the research programme. The advertisement for admission for the academic year 2018-19 has already been advertised. AURO University has good Supervisors with quality publications. AURO University supports research activities through various initiatives.
The copy of the advertisement can be seen at the end.