Applications will be shortlisted based on:
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Personal Interview.
To get the admission in the one year LLM Program, the candidate should-
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in Law (3 year or 5 year degree) with at-least 50% marks. Those who have appeared in the final year exam of the above mentioned UG Degree program and awaiting their results can also apply. The admission of such candidates will be subject to the fulfilling of the eligibility criteria within the stipulated time.
- Have the score of CLAT/LSAT exam conducted on the all India basis for the admission in LLM Program or, Have the score of Entrance exam conducted by the AURO University on the CLAT pattern.
- Shall appear before the interview Panel formed by the Center.
- The admission shall be given according to the merit list made on the basis of the test scores and the interview.