Bachelor of Design (Communication Design)
AURO University is striving for providing integral, integrated, transformable education to create its own culture.
Design School will be that driving force that defines and expresses these concepts by providing freedom to express experiment and grow freely and organically. Design is the most powerful social and ecological tool with which human beings shape their environment of various places in space and time.
Free and organic in nature, the design school environment would allow students to develop their own independent unique personality by choosing their own path.
Applications will be shortlisted based on:
||Visual Perception and Logical Reasoning
||Drawing Skill and Creativity
||Portfolio Evaluation and Interview
||Achievements and Participation in Co-curricular and Extra Curricular activities
Students should submit their portfolios on the day of the Second Level test
The candidate must submit attested true-copies of the following documents (certificates in original must be produced at the time of offer of admission/registration dates specified):
- HSC or Equivalent Maker sheet.
- Successful completion of Class XII (10+2) or equivalent examination in any stream with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Migration Certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates awaiting HSC results need to produce a certificate from the Principal of the high school that he/she has appeared in the XII Standard examination of the Arts/Commerce/Science Stream. Candidates who have applied for verification/reassessment of their marks must submit verification slip at the time of application. In both cases, their candidature will only be considered if copies of final mark sheets/reassessed/re-checked results are submitted latest by the registered date. Failure to do so will lead to rejection of their candidature and removal of their names while displaying the final merit order.
Program Structure → Program Fee →
- Fees per annum: Rs. 2,50,000
- Additional fees of Summer and Winter Schools: Rs. 25,000 each