- The students are likely to leverage the best quality academic and research output from highly committed and dedicated faculty members oriented to deliver contemporary legal education. The students will also be exposed to life skills, soft skills, and various aspects of values, ethics and integrity which are indispensible pre-requisites of success in modern business and legal world. The students will be motivated to excel in the domain area of law after the successful completion of the program.
Applications will be shortlisted based on:
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Entrance Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Successful completion of Class XII (10+2) or equivalent examination in any stream with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade. Students expecting their results by July 2019 may also apply for provisional admission.
- The admissions at BBA-LLB program will preferably be based on CLAT 2019 / LSAT 2019 or any National Level Test held by Law School / Law University in India. Candidates are required to appear in CLAT 2019 / LSAT 2019 or any National Level Test held by Law School / Law University in India.
- In case the student has received the Class XII certificate from abroad or has been an IB student and has received IB diploma an equivalence certificate issued from Association of Indian University (AIU) must be attached with the application form.
- Age of the candidate should not be more than 22 years as on 1st September, 2019.