B.Sc. Culinary Arts
Program Structure → Program Fee → Apply online →
This course B.Sc. in Culinary Arts has been developed in response to the needs of those seeking managerial employment in the Indian and the International Food, Beverage and Culinary profession. It provides a vocationally relevant course of education that is intellectually challenging and will prepare students for a career in operational management in the Food Service and Hotel Industry, by providing the students with the following:
- Understanding vocational skills of the hotel environment to enable them to be effective in immediate employment in first line managerial positions.
- An understanding of industry concepts to encourage independence of thought with which the student will be able to analyze a wide range of culinary situations.
- Understanding of the importance of personal development and to develop and practice these skills to assist them in a future career.
- Opportunities to gain industrial experience, which will allow students to broaden their perspective of the Culinary Profession.
- An environment of self-learning with tutor guidance in researching in higher management concepts with higher emphasis on conceptual development and creating a mind for analysis and synthesis.
The course structure will build and develop the students’ intellectual capabilities and skills at various levels. Intellectual progression will be achieved by increasing the breadth and complexity of the subject disciplines as students progress through the course. A progressive range of learning outcomes will achieve the development of students’ practical skills and competencies.
If you love to cook, the AURO University's Culinary program will give you every opportunity to satisfy that passion. You will:
- Develop a command of both classic and contemporary culinary methodology.
- Prepare and understand the many global cuisines that drive today's industry.
- Expand your horizons in basic baking, nutrition, menu development, management, communication, and finance.
- Be ready to pursue such careers as Chef, Caterer and Event Planner,Restauranteur and Hospitality and Service manager